Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Mister WonderFULL (Wonder Love #2) by Maggie Marr (Coming Soon)



*´❆¨) MISTER WONDER FULL
¸.•❆´¸.•❆*´¨) ¸.•*¨❆)
(¸.•´ (¸.•`5 DAY COUNTDOWN

Mister Wonder Full by Maggie Marr releases in 3 days!
Mister Wonder Full is a hot contemporary romance, it is book 2 in The Wonderful Love Series. 
This is the second book in a two part series. 

═══ About the Book ═══

I  lost the one woman I loved. After her death, I dedicated my life to giving women pleasure and making them feel adored. I thought I could never love again.

Until Tara.

But Tara told the world about my secret identity and I can’t be who I want to be, and I can’t do what I want to do. Now, Tara is the only woman my body wants, but she  is the woman who destroyed my carefully crafted world. How can I trust her? And if I can’t trust her, how can I let myself love again?

You must read book 1 to follow the story, #OneClickToday
or Read for FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment