Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hold You Against Me: A Stripped Standalone by Skye Warren (Sales Blitz)


★★★ ORIGINAL & BRILLIANT - ONLY 99c! ★★★
Once upon a time the daughter of a mafia king fell in love with a foot soldier...

My sister and I barely managed to escape alive, and we've lived in relative hiding ever since. I'm safe now, but I can never forget the boy who gave his life to save mine.

Except there's a chance that he's still alive. And he's fighting a war.

Even knowing the risks, I have to find him. I have to find some way to protect him, the way he protected me. But he isn't the boy I left behind. He's a violent man. A criminal. And he's been waiting for me--the final pawn in a dark game of survival and love.
PRAISE FOR HOLD YOU AGAINST ME:
"Suspenseful and sexy, Hold You Against Me will leave you gasping for breath and wanting more. Skye Warren is the queen of dark reads and she comes through once again with Hold You Against Me. An absolute must read." ~ USA Today best-selling author Rebecca Shea

"It's so beautifully written with lyrical prose that has an edge to remind you that this is so much more than a love story. This book is everything I wanted and more for Clara and Giovanni. It broke my heart and put it back together again..." - Kimberly, The Book Sirens

"This is the story I've been dying for, and it's a story I never expected.Beautifully layered, romantic and sexy, Skye Warren delivers a complex story of fierce loyalty, absolution, and endless love. The writing in this book is as breathtaking as the story is unforgettable. I absolutely loved it. " - Angie and Jessica's Dreamy Reads

No comments:

Post a Comment