Monday, February 20, 2017

Dirty Therapy (The Dirty Series #1) by Tara Crescent (Review)


Dirty Therapy 
(A MFM Ménage Romance) 
(The Dirty Series #1) 
by Tara Crescent


My O is missing. Two therapists are going to help me find it.



A standalone romance with an HEA ending and no cliffhangers.

Two hours after Dennis proposes, I find my fiancé with his you-know-what buried in Tiffany Slater’s hoohah, and he has the nerve to suggest it’s my fault.
Because I’m frigid.
Sure, I’ve never had an orgasm with him, or with anyone for that matter, but relationships are about more than good nookie. (Not that it was ever good. Adequate is more like it. Okay, who am I kidding? Dennis couldn’t find his way down there with a flashlight and a map.)
Now I’m determined to find my missing O with the help of two of the hottest men I’ve ever set eyes on. Therapists Benjamin Long and Landon West. If these two men can’t make me come, then no one can.
I shouldn’t sleep with them. I shouldn’t succumb to their panty-melting smiles. I shouldn’t listen when their firm voices promise me all the pleasure I can handle.
I can’t get enough. But when a bitter rival finds out about our forbidden relationship, everything will come crashing down.


Mia has always been the good girl, going along with things even though they may not be what she wants, and that is exactly why she has been with her boyfriend for a year. And when Mia told Dennis what she would like to try sexually he told her she was a pervert. WOW! Honestly I'm convinced that Dennis is a complete ass.  But as if that isn't bad enough he is caught having sex with Tiffany two hours after he proposes after to Mia....talk about a jerk!

Mia decided to go to see Dr. Ben Long and Dr. Landon West, sex therapists, for a consultation to see if maybe it is her fault that she isn't able to obtain an orgasm. Well, let just say that the chemistry between the three of them was amazing! Living in a small town isn't always easy, especially when you become the talk of the town, is that something that the quiet and amenable Mia can deal with.

This was a great start to a new series by Tara Crescent. I happen to enjoy reading Tara's books, I have read many of them, this one can be read in just a few short hours, and believe me once you start you wont want to stop!


No comments:

Post a Comment