Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1)Ramping Up by Zoe Dawson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Nadine's 4 star rating

Professional Skateboarding is not something I have read about before in a romance novel, typically the athletes are football players, hockey players, baseball players, or even basketball players, but I have to say that I was intrigued when I read the book synopsis especially since he was going from being a professional surfer to a professional skateboarder.

Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1) by Zoe Dawson

Gunner was a complex character, he had a lot going on in his life and most people didn't know what was happening in his home. His story will pull at your heartstrings, for such a young man he has made so many life altering decisions. But now, that his secret passion has been revealed through a video someone took of him things are changing again and this may be the biggest decision of his life.

Ramping Up (Mavrick Allstars, #1) by Zoe Dawson

I liked the chemistry between Lena and Gunner, and the overall story was a good one that took me on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride. This is the first book in the Mavrick Allstars Series and I look forward to Impact Zone which will be Trista and Falcon's story.

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I requested from Random House Publishing Group - Loveswept through Netgalley*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley



No comments:

Post a Comment