Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Home Run Holiday: A Christmas Baseball Romance by Declan Rhodes

Home Run Holiday: A Christmas Baseball Romance

Home Run Holiday: A Christmas Baseball Romance by Declan Rhodes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This was a fun, sweet, holiday romance. Drew and Nathan met when Nathan catered an event that Theo was hosting along with the other Baseball "wives" (partners) and it was an instant attraction that they each felt a stronger pull towards but with living so far apart neither feel that it would ever work out. Needless to say that Hudson, Linc, Eric, and Theo think they are absolutely wrong about that and they plan to get the two of them together to celebrate Christmas together.

I have to say that this was a great introduction to the author for me. I loved the way everyone got along, there was no big drama, and there was a HFN ending with it looking like there would be a HEA in their future. I just added Catching the Pitch (Eric & Theo's story) and The Imperfect Game (Linc & Hudson's story) to my TBR shelf after getting to know each of the couples in this story I want to go back and see how they each got their HFN/HEA's.

Home Run Holiday by Declan Rhodes


**I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book given to me by the author, this is a completely honest and non-incentivized review**


No comments:

Post a Comment