Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Crossing the Line (Hard Driving, #3) by Audra North

Crossing the Line (Hard Driving, #3)Crossing the Line by Audra North
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Crossing the Line is the 3rd book in the Hard Driving series and while most series you need to read in order to follow characters growth this book can most definitely be read as a standalone.

Ty and Cori have an instant attraction when they meet at a press interview after one of Ty's races, and while a relationship between the race car driver and the journalist would be frowned upon neither one of them wants to walk away from the sparks. Both Ty and Cori are keeping secrets from one another and they both are stressing over the morality of what they are doing.

I have to be honest and say that even though I enjoyed this book I couldn't connect with either character and I'm not sure why. Would I recommend this book? absolutely! This has been a very enjoyable series and I look forward to more of it. I enjoy the way Audra North pulls you into her stories and keeps a firm hold on you until the last page, and while Ty and Cori may not have been my favorite couple it was a good solid story with lots of twists and turns that keep you guessing as well as some sexy time between the two.

Crossing the Line (Hard Driving, #3) by Audra North

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book that I requested from St. Martin's Press through Netgalley*** https://www.netgalley.com/
Professional reader net galleyTop Reviewer100 Book Reviews80% netgalley

No comments:

Post a Comment