Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Burning for the Dragon (Fated Hearts Club, #1) by Cecilia Lane

Burning for the Dragon (Fated Hearts Club, #1)

Burning for the Dragon by Cecilia Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Smokin' quick read This was a hot little read, I really enjoyed the story of Penelope and Luca. Action packed and steamy sex scenes, who could ask for more, in fact I have added the rest of the series to my TBR shelf and I look forward to reading more of Cecilia Lane's work.

Luca has become the Heir Apparent now that his older brother Leo has been killed and his parents are pushing him to find a mate or they will find one for him. Not wanting his parents to find someone for him he goes to the Fated Hearts club where he meets Penelope, there is an instant connection between the two and I loved their quirky banter while having drinks. This story involves a truly crazed ex-girlfriend that has big aspirations and she doesn't like that Penelope may come between her and her dreams.

Burning for the Dragon (Fated Hearts Club, #1) by Cecilia Lane

I have read this story as part of Shifted Sheets Presents: Merry Shiftmas: A 9 Book Paranormal Collection
 

No comments:

Post a Comment